INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
In order to preserve the jewelry and use it for as long as possible, use it only as intended! You can only keep your jewelry in its original condition when used as intended.
Description of the intended use of jewelry:
- Do not wear the jewelry during an activity that could result in physical injury. If you perform an activity in which the jewelry may get caught, it may be pressed, it may rub, scratch, tear, please put your jewelry in a safe place for this time.
- When dressing, make sure that the jewelry you are wearing does not get caught in your clothes, as this may cause the chain to tear, the earrings to be pulled out, or to be opened the stone sockets and so on.
- Do not wear your jewelry while sleeping, as it may get caught in your bedding, hair, or pyjamas during sleep, causing deformation and tearing.
- Do not drop, knock, pinch, or place any objects or weight on your jewelry.
- Precious metals are particularly sensitive to chemicals due to their natural properties, so please protect your jewelry from perfumes, body lotions, deodorants, sunscreens, and similar things. In order to preserve the original condition of the jewelry, the jewelry is neither wearing nor during storage do not come into contact with chemicals.
- The precious metal part of your jewelry may show natural discoloration when bathing in medicinal water, to avoid this, keep your jewelry away from medicinal waters and treated swimming pools waters.
- Your jewelry can get caught in your hair during showering and bathing, which can cause tearing. Please prevent jams and tears. The water used for showering and bathing may contain chemicals due to general water treatment and purification procedures, keep away that from your jewelry.
- Keep your jewelry away from strong heat and light. Proper use of your jewelry only applies to human wear. Your jewelry is strictly prohibited on animals, plants, machines and placed in machines. Do not put your jewelry in an oven, microwave, hob, stove, washing machine, dryer, and any other places, only for human wear and its storage box.