Verduzzo Kft. (representative of the Vincells brand) undertakes the guarantee only and exclusively for the intended use of the jewelry in accordance with Decree 151/2003 on the mandatory warranty for durable consumer goods. (IX. 22.), with the following conditions:
In addition to the intended use of the jewelry, we undertake a 12-month, ie 1-year guarantee up to a sales price of HUF 100,000, by accepting and complying with the warranty conditions.
In addition to the intended use of the jewelery, we undertake a 24-month, ie 2-year warranty from HUF 100,000 to HUF 250,000, subject to acceptance and compliance with the warranty conditions.
Failure to meet these deadlines will result in disqualification. In the case of repair of a consumer product, the warranty period is extended from the day of delivery to the repair for the period during which the consumer was not able to use the consumer product as intended due to the defect.
The warranty period begins with the receipt of the consumer item by the Buyer.
Seller shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the delivery. The costs of compensation for damage during transport shall be paid by the transport company. The buyer is obliged to check the integrity of his package in front of an employee of the delivery company and to receive only faultless goods.
The warranty covers the following problems:
- Detachment from the Vincells co-precious metal hanger is warranted if it has not been subjected to any damaging mechanical or chemical effects. They did not pull it. They were not crucified. They did not hit it. They did not drop it. They were not squeezed anywhere. No contact with chemicals. The warranty can only be validated if the jewelry is detached from the precious metal Vincells formed under human wear when used as intended.
- Any alteration to Vincells stone that is not a chemical or mechanical effect requires warranty review by the manufacturer. In this case contact the manufacturer immediately.
The warranty does not apply to:
- Damage resulting from improper use of jewelry. Caused by mechanical damage breakage, wear, matting, abrasion, cracking, scratching, tearing, loss of stones. In case of chemical damage, discoloration, wear, changes in material structure, loss of stones.
- Injuries due to improper storage of jewelry.
- Injuries resulting from improper cleaning of jewelry.
- Discolorations that contribute to the natural oxidation processes of jewelry, especially the precious metal discoloration of parts.
If the Seller performs incorrectly, the Buyer may exercise the right of replacement or repair. Seller may in any case override Buyer’s warranty claims. If the warranty is valid, the return fees will be borne by the Seller. In the event of an incorrect warranty claim, all fees will be borne by the Buyer.
Buyer is obliged to notify the seller immediately if they notice a defect.
The jewelry is considered defective if it does not meet the quality requirements valid at the time of sale or deviates from the requirements indicated by the Seller in the product description.
Each piece of jewelry is completely unique and has a special pattern so the ordered product may differ from the picture shown. Jewelry is a handicraft, made individually by the work of human hands. Any surface continuity defects do not reduce the value of the jewelry because this is a characteristic of Vincells tartar.